Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Every Breath You Take Every Move You Make I'll Be Watching You



Yes I know this is the title of the popular 80's song written by Sting, but it's also the title for my latest blog, which is much more important than this hit song! Now to my blog. Just a warning, this blog has nothing to do with art or decorating my home.
Over the Thanksgiving holiday i experience one of the most touching experiences in my life! Words cannot express the immense amount of joy that flooded through my body. Life in and of itself brought me to tears. I am almost at a lost for words...but not quite. So, what is this life changing amazing experience you may ask. It was my baby sister's ultrasound, the ultrasound of my little nephew. Wow! was that the most wondrous thing, to see this little bitty human weighing in at .29lbs kicking and thriving in my sister's womb. If you could only see how strong and alive he was at only 15weeks old. I have never witnessed God's AWESOME power like this before. Yes, I do want to get on my soap box about all the precious children who's lives have been taken away...MURDERED, millions every year! Our close friend who was giving the ultrasound even said that she has witnessed women watching their babies kicking around inside of them and still say they were going to have an abortion! How sick is this?!? It infuriates me beyond comprehension! If you could have seen this precious child jumping in his amniotic sac full of nutrition. He looked just like a froggy. He was even flexing his minuscule muscles for his mommy, daddy, and two aunts that were there to witness this blessing. That is exactly what this was...a blessing. I'm so very glad that my sister and her hubby asked me to go to their ultrasound. They will never know what they have done for me. Hopefully one day it will be my little froggy jumping around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day will come!!
=)

Kimberly. said...

So glad you found me! This blog was sweet!! Congrats Congrats!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Lets do dinner one night!