Friday, December 12, 2008

Updated Kitchen Pictures



I have replaced the knobs from a brass to a black nickle, purchased online.



I haven't had a chance to spray the hinges, they will be a metallic charcoal. The laminate back splash will be replaced with black and white tile.


My beautiful FREE dishwasher from Craigslist.com.


The kitchen with our appliances, new knobs, and a dishwasher. I'm going to paint the walls turquoise, replace the blinds, put in new counter tops and back splash, and one day replace the flooring.


The stove is the only appliance original to the house.




My super cool antique ice cream table and chairs i purchased from a friend for $60. I had to sand all the rust off and paint them. I brushed a black enamel on the table top and sprayed the chairs a metallic charcoal.










No comments: