Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photo Collage

Hi ya’ll! Long time no see! I’m a working woman now. I have a full-time job in an art store, so I haven’t been doing much decorating or remodeling. I miss blogging and painting, but really enjoy the benefits of a steady job.

So, there hasn’t been much to write about. Jeff recently hung up my photo collage. I have been going through all of my art and arranging it in the most pleasing fashion. It’s taken me a while to get it just right, but now it’s on the wall and I lurv it! So, here it is!

wall art 002

The & sign is from Hobby Lobby. The frame under it says “The Earth Without Art is Just Eh”. I found it on Pinterest and felt that it fit us! The photographs and the art are mine. The old tennis racket I picked up at a thrift store for $1. The poster is from the Jessica Lea Mayfield concert.

If you decide to make a wall collage make sure you incorporate meaningful things to you and your family. You won’t be able to stop looking at it….I can’t.

This is on the wall in our living room, but it’s in the back part that we call the “studio”. Jeff drums in there, I paint and plan to make it into a reading nook.

Here is another view from the living/entertainment area.

wall art 006

It takes up the whole wall, but that was the plan. We need more wall space for all the art. I’ve had to take a break from painting, because I’ve ran out of room.

That’s all for tonight. I’m working on some more pillows for the couch, so hopefully I’ll be able to share them with you all soon.

Cheers!

No comments: